Creating Media That Matters
What exactly is media that matters?
…it is building communities around causes, initiatives and organizations.
…it is giving a voice to the voiceless.
…it is encouraging best practices to improve performance.
…it is sharing moving stories of adversity and success.
…it is spreading the innovative ideas of thought leaders.
…it is championing unsung heroes’ amazing everyday deeds.
As master storytellers focused on social good, we design communication strategy and digital tools that inform, educate and motivate target audiences, helping them make positive changes in their lives, in their actions and in our society.
We bring together digital storytellers, branding and outreach experts, content gurus, researchers, instructional designers, visual artists and technical specialists to provide our clients and partners with individualized strategies and solutions to achieve the results they desire.
So, how do we make the magic happen?
Consulting & Strategy
AMS offers a full range of consulting services, including:
- brand and communication strategy
- comprehensive communication plans
Targeted Outreach Tools
Products with a purpose. Establish yourself in the marketplace of ideas by engaging your audience with powerful communication tools.
- Branding, advertising, marketing and outreach tools
- Websites and interactive experiences
- Print, digital and interactive collateral
- Mobile apps
- Branded and traditional documentaries, PSAs, scripted mini-series, testimonials, animation and much, much more
Digital Learning Resources
Increase the impact of your digital learning, training, professional development and e-learning with the power of digital storytelling.
- Enhance learning and understanding with engaging modeling and best-practices videos
- Amplify curriculum with episodic and docu-style videos
- Scale training with digital and physical toolkits and resources
Leverage Your Event
Expand the impact and influence of your conference or event with strategic digital storytelling. You spend thousands of dollars to bring brilliant leaders and experts together with your constituents. Why not take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
- Capture your presenters’ and attendees’ stories and share them as part of your ongoing marketing
- Capture key knowledge and leverage it for training and professional development
- Create high-powered marketing tools that can be used to recap and promote your event
The Public Interest division helps government agencies, civic-minded corporations, learning companies, colleges and universities and nonprofits inform, educate and motivate stakeholders. Our clients include…